Sunday, May 8, 2011

where do I even start?

Well first off, it is Mother's Day, so obviously this post is going to be about my mom :) A lot of you have been asking how she's doing with the cancer (thanks :)) She is in remission!!!!!!!!! We, meaning our little family of three, knew she would be fine. But it was such a relief to meet with her doctor and hear the words come out of a professional's mouth :)

I was planning on being super mushy so my Mommy would know how much I love her. But as I was looking through pictures I realized that she already knows, because she loves me as much as I love her. Okay, already getting teary-eyed. But really, she is amazing and I can't even imagine what my life would be like without her. For 21 years she has protected me as much as possible, and pushed me to always do better. She is my BFF.

Here are some photos of us from the last few years. Maybe next year I'll scan the photos of us from my childhood :)

Hope you had a lovely day with your mum <3





No comments: