Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's for dinner?

Lately I've been on a quesadilla kick, they're quick and satisfy my cravings for "real" food. Currently I'm making my quesadillas with organic tortillas, peppered or crumbled goat cheese (SO yummy, and a little goes a long way), and pico de gallo salsa. These ingredients are way better, in taste and health, than the normal cheddar cheese and beef/chicken.  

I tend to eat the same food for a while until I get sick of it, and then move on to another thing and then again get sick of it. Are you seeing a pattern? I just might have a bit of an addictive personality. lol. Either that, or I get comfortable with a routine.


On a side note I'm LOVING that Blogger has finally added new and customizable page designs. I think I might change this design and layout way to often like I did in high school with my myspace. Seriously, I would change it like every week. lol.

Well here's to a lovely week :)

No comments: